Articles Related to this Video:
- Artificial Disc Replacement or Spinal Fusion: Which is Better for You?
- Rehabilitation Following Lumbar Fusion
- Elements of a Spine Fusion
- Bone Graft Site Pain and Morbidity After Spinal Fusion
- Bone Graft for Spine Fusion
- Spine Fusion Instrumentation
- Lumbar Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Anterior and Posterior Lumbar Fusion Surgery
This interactive video gives a clear picture of how a spinal fusion surgery can be performed to stop the motion at a painful vertebral segment, which in turn should decrease the back pain from degenerative disc disease or spondylolisthesis.