How much water should you drink?
Not everyone needs to drink the same amount of water every day.
To know how much water you should drink everyday, follow these steps:
- Check your weight in pounds.
- Divide the number in half.
This is how many ounces of water you need to drink in a day.
Soda, coffee, and other drinks can also count towards your daily water intake, but aim for at least half your daily fluid to be plain water.
Drink 10 additional ounces of water for every 30 minutes of exercise.
Tips to drink more H2O.
- Drink a glass of water before you brush your teeth.
- Use a water-tracking phone app.
- Buy a reusable water bottle with an infuser.
- Enjoy a glass before each meal.
In This Article:
- How Much Water Do I Need to Drink?
- Video: How Much Water Do I Need to Drink?