- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Olumide Danisa, MD
Dr. Olumide Danisa is an orthopedic surgeon and the Chief of the Adult Spine Division at Loma Linda University Medical Center. He specializes in orthopedic and neurosurgical spine surgery and has more than 20 years of experience treating patients with spinal disorders.
Committed to advancing spine research, Dr. Danisa has given several presentations at national and international conferences and sits on the Associate Editorial Board of The Spine Journal. He is as an Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery at Loma Linda University.
Dr. Danisa has served on committees on Adult Spine Evaluation and Spine Education for the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and on Patient Safety and Patient Education for the North American Spine Society. He is an Oral Examiner for the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Orthopaedic Research Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BA – Biomedical Engineering, Johns Hopkins University
- MD – University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Internship – General Surgery, University of Virginia Health System
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Virginia Health System
- Fellowship – Combined Orthopaedic and Neurosurgery in Adult Spinal Surgery, Duke University Medical Center
Author profile last updated