Dr. W. Daniel Bradley is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery. Dr. Bradley received his Doctor of Medicine degree from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center and completed his residency at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. He received training in spine surgery as a fellow at the Texas Back Institute.
- MD – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Residency – Orthopedics, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Texas Back Institute
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Non-surgical treatment of back and neck pain