Dr. W. Daniel Bradley is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in minimally invasive spine surgery.
Dr. Bradley has been practicing medicine for more than 20 years. Before moving to Idaho, he practiced with the Texas Back Institute and served on the Board of Governors and as Chief of Staff for North Texas Hospital. He speaks nationally and internationally on minimally invasive spine surgery techniques and has led several research studies on spine surgery.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Past Member, Membership Committee, North American Spine Society
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MD – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
- Residency – Orthopedics, University of Kansas School of Medicine
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute
St. Luke's Clinic – Northwest Neurosurgery Associates: Meridian
520 S. Eagle Rd. Suite 1201
Meridian, ID 83642