Akwasi Ofori Boah, MD, is a neurosurgeon with the Texas Back Institute. He specializes in adult spinal deformity, oncologic spinal neurosurgery, disorders of the craniocervical junction, and hyperhidrosis.
Dr. Boah is a member of a number of professional organizations, including the AANS, CNB, Alpha Omega Alpha, and the Southern Christian Leadership Conference
In addition to his work as a surgeon, Dr. Boah has published numerous peer-reviewed articles, given several podium presentations at international Neurosurgery meetings, and has contributed chapters to a number of books.
- Neurosurgical Residency, New York School of Medicine
- Surgical Internship, New York School of Medicine
- Medical degree, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Bachelor’s degree, St. Joseph’s University
- Curtis L. Parker Research Day Presenter Honorary Mention
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- Neuroanatomy/Neuroscience Award