Dr. Ali Araghi is a board certified physician and specializes in spine surgery. Dr. Araghi received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the New York College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed an orthopedic surgery residency at the Peninsula Hospital Center. He received training as a fellow in reconstructive spine surgery at the Texas Back Institute.
- DO – New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Orthopedic surgery, Peninsula Hospital Center
- Fellowship – Texas Back Institute
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Artificial disc replacement
- Cervical and lumbar spine surgery