Dr. Ali Araghi is an orthopedic surgeon practicing at the CORE Institute. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and artificial disc replacement, and he has more than 15 years of clinical experience.
As an educator and researcher, Dr. Araghi has presented dozens of lectures at national and international medical conferences, authored numerous articles, and taught many courses on orthopedic spine surgery. He has served as Deputy Editor for the Spine Arthroplasty Journal and Editor of The Spine Journal.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Founding Member, Society for Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Board of Directors, American Board of Spine Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
- BS – New York Institute of Technology
- DO – New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, Peninsula Hospital Center
- Fellowship – Reconstructive Spine Surgery, Texas Back Institute
8952 E Desert Cove Ave
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Sun City West Clinic
14520 W Granite Valley Dr
Sun City West, AZ 85375