Dr. Amish R. Patel is board certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation, specializing in pain management of the spine. Dr. Patel received his Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from the Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his residency at the Medical University of Ohio. He earned a Master’s in Public Health from the Northwest Ohio Consortium for Public Health and received fellowship training in interventional spine medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.
- DO – Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- MPH – Public Health, Northwest Ohio Consortium for Public Health
- Residency – Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Medical University of Ohio
- Fellowship – Interventional Spine Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
Areas of Specialization
- Diagnostic and therapeutic interventions for spinal disorders