Dr. Courtney Brown is a retired orthopedic surgeon who has more than 3 decades of experience specializing in spine surgery.
Dr. Brown served as an educator, speaker, and author. He has taught as an Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of Colorado School of Medicine. He has co-authored medical textbooks and written numerous articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals, such as Spine, the Orthopaedic Review, and the Journal of Spinal Disorders & Techniques.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Past President, Scoliosis Research Society
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Association of Bone and Joint Surgeons
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- MB – William College, Williamstown, MA
- MD – Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Internship – Mixed Surgery, St. Luke's Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, St. Luke's Hospital, New York, NY