Dr. Douglas Hendricks is a physiatrist with the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin. He has nearly 20 years of experience providing non-surgical treatment for painful back, neck, and extremity conditions.
In addition to his expertise in using physical therapy, medications, and steroid injections to treat spine pain, Dr. Hendricks has extensive training in electrodiagnostic testing.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, International Spine Intervention Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Biology, University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- MD – University of Wisconsin School of Medicine
- Internship – Internal Medicine, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics