- Share on Facebook
- Share on Pinterest
- Share on Twitter
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- Email this article
Judith Stern, MA, PT
Judith Stern was a physical therapist and certified teacher of the Alexander Technique who retired after more than 30 years in private practice. She specialized in postural reeducation, pain syndromes, and performance.
She served as a senior faculty member and Chairperson of the American Center for the Alexander Technique, and lectured medical students at Columbia University and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association
- Past Vice President, American Society for the Alexander Technique
- Director, 8th International Conference of the Alexander Technique
- American Center for the Alexander Technique
- BS – Physical Therapy, Simmons College, Boston, MA
- MA – Health Education, University of Florida
Author profile last updated