Dr. L. Anita Cone-Sullivan is a board certified physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. She specializes in nonoperative treatments for spine care at Resurgens Orthopaedics.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, Physiatric Association of Spine, Sports and Occupational Medicine
- Member, Association of Academic Physiatrists
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, National Medical Association
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Medical Degree – Howard University College of Medicine, Washington, D.C.
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship – Spine and Sports Medicine, Portner Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Inc., Honolulu, HI
- Fellowship – Selective Spine Injections and Non-operative Spine Care, Georgia Pain Physicians, P.C., Marietta, GA
758 Old Norcross Road
Lawrenceville, GA 30046