Dr. Mark Mikles is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery. He has more than 15 years of experience practicing at Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic.
Dr. Mikles serves as President of the Department of Orthopaedics at Rex Hospital, where he is also a member of the Surgical Services Executive Committee. He has written numerous book chapters and scientific articles published in journals such as Spine, the Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, and the Journal of Spinal Disorders and Techniques.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member, North Carolina Spine Society
- Member, North Carolina Orthopaedic Association
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- BS – Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- MD – Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University
- Residency – Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Michigan Medical Center
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Hospital for Joint Diseases - NYU Langone Health