Dr. Nader Dahdaleh is a neurosurgeon at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and has been a practicing spine surgeon for more than 10 years.
Dr. Dahdaleh serves as the Program Director and Associate Professor in the Department of Neurological Surgery at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. He has had numerous peer-reviewed papers and chapters published in medical journals, such as the Journal of Neurosurgery, Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, and Spine.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- MD – American University of Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship – Adult Spine Deformity/Scoliosis Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship – Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine