Dr. Nadar Dahdaleh is a board-certified neurosurgeon and specializes in the treatment of adult degenerative spinal disease, spinal deformity and trauma, spinal column injuries, and disorders of the craniovertebral junction. He is an assistant professor, associate residency program director, and director of the Chiari and Craniovertebral Junction surgery program in the Department of Neurological Surgery at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine.
Dr. Dahdaleh received his medical degree from the American University of Beirut in Lebanon. He completed his residency in neurosurgery at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and two fellowships in spinal surgery at the University of Iowa and at Northwestern. He has more than 150 peer-reviewed papers and chapters and has published in several journals including: Nature Neuroscience, Cell, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, American Journal of Human Genetics, Journal of Neurosurgery, and Spine.
- MD – American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Iowa Hospitals
- Fellowship – Adult Spine Deformity/Scoliosis Surgery, University of Iowa Hospitals
- Fellowship – Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine
Areas of Specialization
- Minimally invasive spine surgery
- Spine deformity
- Spinal cord tumors
- Spine trauma
- Spinal biomechanics
- Spinal column injury