Dr. Nayan Patel is a physiatrist at the Texas Back Institute, where he has been using non-surgical techniques to treat patients with chronic back and neck pain for 20 years.
Dr. Patel is the Director of Conservative Care at Texas Back Institute and has served on the Board of Managers of the Presbyterian Plano Center for Diagnostics and Surgery. He has presented research to his colleagues at the North America Spine Society, a global multidisciplinary medical organization.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Past Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Past Member, Texas Medical Association
- Past Member, Dallas County Medical Society
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BA – University of California, Los Angeles
- MD – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship – Internal Medicine, Baylor University Medical Center
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Texas Southwestern
- Fellowship – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Texas Southwestern