Dr. Randall Schultz is a physiatrist at the NeuroSpine Center of Wisconsin. He specializes in spine and extremity conditions and has more than 20 years of clinical experience.
Dr. Schultz helps patients manage pain and improve functionality through non-surgical treatments, such as exercise, injections, physical therapy, and rehabilitation.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member, American Medical Society
- Member, Winnebago County Medical Society
- Member, Wisconsin Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- BS – Wheaton College
- MD – Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Internship – General Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital
- Residency – Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center