Dr. Reza Shahim is a neurosurgeon specializing in spine, brain, and nervous system disorders.
He practices at Arkansas Surgical Hospital and has more than 15 years of experience treating patients with complex spine conditions.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, American Medical Society
- Member, Arkansas Medical Society
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BA – University of Arkansas
- MD – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Residency – General Surgery, University of Kentucky
- Residency – Neurological Surgery, University of Kentucky