Dr. Sharad Rajpal is a neurosurgeon specializing in spine surgery and general neurosurgery at Boulder Neurosurgical & Spine Associates.
He is appointed to several hospital committees, where he dedicates his time to improving the delivery of health care to the community. He also serves as an investigator in numerous FDA Investigational Device Exemption clinical trials for the treatment of spinal disorders.
Dr. Rajpal has contributed chapters to several textbooks and written multiple articles published in peer-reviewed medical journals. He received the Congress of Neurological Surgeons and American Association of Neurological Surgeons awards for his research on spinal cord injuries.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Member, North American Spine Society
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Colorado Medical Society
- Member, AANS/CNS Joint Section on Disorders of the Spine and Peripheral Nerves
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- BA – St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- MD – University of Wisconsin Medical School
- Internship – General Surgery, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Residency – Neurosurgery, University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Fellowship – Spine Surgery, Cleveland Clinic