Dr. Ted Forcum is a chiropractor with more than 30 years of experience specializing in functional movement assessment, soft tissue therapy, chiropractic manipulation, and rehabilitation.
Dr. Forcum is a leader in the field of chiropractic medicine and sports injuries. He served as President of the American Chiropractic Association Sports Council and is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Western States, where he teaches on sports medicine rehabilitation.
For several years Dr. Forcum was the Director of Back in Motion Sports Injuries, LLC. He also served as a chiropractor for several professional sports teams as well as on the PGA Tour and at the 2008 Olympic Games.
Select Professional Memberships and Achievements
- Fellow, International College of Chiropractors
- Member, American Chiropractic Association
- Member, Joint Commision on Sports Medicine and Science
- Certified Specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Certified Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Recipient of the Achievement Award, ACA Sports Council
- American Chiropractic Rehabilitation Board
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- BS – Willamette University, Salem, OR
- DC – University of Western States, Portland, OR